You have no item(s) in your cart
- All Warranty claims must be submitted within 7 days of failure to be considered for a Warranty. Claims will NOT be accepted after this period.
- For a warranty claim to be accepted a replacement part must be arranged from BMI. If a replacement is not issued then the claim will be declined, unless in the event of NIL stock.
- Do not send parts back to BMI without prior arrangements being made.
- If requested to send the part back to BMI a copy of this form MUST accompany the returned part, with accompanying photos of the failure and/ or the Fault codes displayed on the scanner.
- Return Freight is at the cost of the customer, BMI will not cover return freight.
- BMI will not be liable for any costs involved in removal or re-fitting the part. eg labour cost.
Your Name (required)
Your Company Name or Code (required)
Your Email (required)
Your contact phone number (required)
Part number to be claimed (required)
Purchased on Invoice Number:(required)
Invoice date (required)
Replacement Purchased on Invoice Number:(required)
Date Fitted (required)
Km's Fitted (required)
Date Failed (required)
Km's Failed (required)
Detailed Description of the fault. Include Fault Codes (required)
To ensure a prompt turn around on Warranty Claims. All Warranty Claims must be lodged with photos of the part, and when necessary, a video.
Minimum - Front, Back, Left, Right, Top, Bottom and any identifying markings. When applicable.